Hotel Canoe & Suites is located in The Town of Banff in Banff National Park. The Town covers almost 4 square kilometers and has an elevation of 1,383 metres making it the highest town in Canada. Getting to Banff can be quite simple with access via the TransCanada highway, which is well maintained and open year round.
Directions from Calgary Airport
- 1 hr 30 minute drive (138 km)
- Make your way via Stoney Trail to the TransCanada Highway west to Banff.
- After you reach the Banff National Park Gates, it will be another 15 minute drive (15km).
- Take the First Banff Exit. Turn left at the stop sign (onto Banff Ave).
- Hotel Canoe & Suites is approx 5 minute (4km) from the exit on your left side.
Looking to know the best way to get from the Calgary Airport without a personal vehicle?
Here are a few options that will get you from YYC to the doorstep of the Hotel Canoe & Suites.